Thursday, December 3, 2009

Google Voice

I have been currently researching for emerging technologies that i can use for my poster presentation. There are so many technologies out that it is very hard to choose just one. I think that this one is pretty cool and I am going to research it a bit more. It is called Google Voice. The only thing that I do not like about it so far is that you can have it by invite only so far, so it might be hard to use and learn about in time for our presentations. Google Voice allows you to link your cellular phone with your google account and send and receive text messages. The system also saves your voicemails to your usernames.

2 comments:

  1. That was my Final Poster Presentation, I'm glad you liked it enough to write about it! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this technology on the second day of presentations also! I really enjoyed both displays :)

    ReplyDelete