Saturday, December 12, 2009

Poster Presentations

The poster presentations were a great success. I thoroughly enjoyed walking around and viewing the posters. I was a bit upset that on the day that I presented I did not have time to walk around and view other peoples posters. I presented my poster on a company called Dyyno. Dyyno is a company that allows people to broadcast videos, games, conferences and even their desktop screens across the internet. It is a very cool service because not every user has to have a dyyno account. the only person that needs the account is the person that is creating the video or posting something. The dyyno service does not require the user that is viewing to have a dyyno account. Dyyno has four different products that consumers may use. They range from free to one thousand dollars in price. I think that most students in our class would use the free account because we do not upload anything that is very large to the internet. The cheaper dyyno account is one hundred dollars a month and a lot of churches use this service to broadcast their church services across the internet. The most expensive account is one thousand dollars per month, but allows the consumer to have a video on demand account of up to 1000 gigabytes. Overall I think that dyyno is an amazing emerging technology and once the name gets out it will begin to boom. The poster presentations were very informing and I think that everyone did a great job.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job! It was very informing & the poster was very colorful, good job Brett!

    ReplyDelete