Saturday, November 28, 2009

Bemidji, Minnesota health Care

This is pretty wild. I was just looking through the RSS feed on my apple RSS on my laptop and came across an article. The article was talking about how mac technology can make radiology cheaper. As i read through the article a tad bit more and retained some information I recognized the hospital that the Macs were being tested in. The hospital that the macs are being tested at is the hospital that is located near my lake house in Bemidji, Minnesota. Bemidji, Minnesota is my absolute favorite place on this planet. It is pretty amazing that such a small place like Bemidji is using the high technology that a mac can provide. The doctor that is using the technology is able to look at different CT scans on multiple screens on the mac computer. The doctor is then able to text another doctor the results directly from his iphone. Here is a little more information on what the technology has to offer and the future of the technology. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment