Tuesday, November 3, 2009

twitter

When we were in class I began to use twitter between my friends socially. I did not realize that you are capable of following celebrities and such. After i found this out i like this technology a lot more. It is very fun to read what the celebs are up to and doing in their daily lives. I think that a lot of people realize that you can do this on twitter. Currently I follow John McCain, Shaq, and OchoCinco. It is pretty cool to watch OchoCinco while the NFL season is in play. You can see what cities he is in and where he is at. The celebrities are very open about their opinions on this website as well. Check out OchoCincos twitter!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Twitter now that I have it, I'm so glad now we were required to get it for this Class, follow me on Twitter, @AEWilson8

    ReplyDelete